Friday, March 30, 2012

Phone Pics

Just a few pictures that I've taken with my phone....
Bri's "mean" face. Oh the many, many times I see this in a day =) She even tries to roll her eyes at me. Ha! That is hilarious. 

Jeremiah can be the best big brother ever. Sure the girls get on his nerves at times, but there are also moments like this. Just to make her happy, because she wanted to play Pokemon, he will let her mess up his game and play.
This picture makes me laugh. I use to leave the closet door open in the girls room, but that quickly changed when I would wake up to a massive, literally massive, piles of books on her floor. Apparently Bri has turned into a night owl and while everyone is asleep, she reads. So, I started to lock the closet. One morning I woke up to this. A very organized, everything in it's place {well for a 3year old} line of pull-ups. She is my daughter =). I like organization and everything to be in place. {Excuse the white marks.....she also got into the diaper cream...she is something else!}
 Now, this REALLY makes me LOL. Avery, especially. One night I wanted to take a picture of us girls in Avery's bed hanging out. My phone flash is so bright though, it made Avery cheese really big and make big eyes. But, made Bri do the opposite. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment